YHC was beyond honored to Q our first & best ever workout at The Coffin. The turnout this 56 degree morning in mysterious and foreign territory could not have been any better. We welcomed back 2 Kotters and welcomed 4 FNGs into our PAX (19 TOTAL attendees showed up!). I want to personally thank each and every one of you guys that contributed your time and efforts into spreading the word, reaching out to Kotters, recruiting new guys and coming out and pushing yourselves this morning to ensure a successful launch of our new AO. While we definitely have newfound momentum on our side, I am going to hold each and every one of you guys accountable to do your best and help grow Brunswick to its full potential. We cannot do it without YOU. Now enough chatter, lets hop right into the Thang:
What better way to start this workout than with some:
- Partner Pattycake Merkins – 10 count OYO/with your partner.
- SSH x 25 IC
Grab (2) 3# Bricks from an expected fartsackers patio
- Arm Circles x 15 IC
- Reverse Am Circles x 15 IC
- Moroccan Nightclubs x 15 IC
- Wonderbras x 15
Finished with Bricks, Your Welcome.
- Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
- Hillbillies x 15 IC
- Hydraulic Squats x 10 OYO
Mosey 1/8 of a Mile, time for more Partner Work!
- Modified Dora 1-2-3
- 50 Merkins, Run
- 100 LBCs, Run
- 150 Squats, Run (very impressive form and speed Billy Banks)
Mosey 1/8 of a Mile
- Big Boy Situps x 10 IC
- LBC’s x 15 OYO
- Flutterkicks x 15 IC
- Cooler x 10 IC, FlapJack X 10 IC
- Dolly x 15 IC
- Rosalitas x 15 IC
Line up single file in 2 lines in sideways facing (interesting choice) plank position:
- Bear Crawl Snake! (definitely a crowd pleaser, also not sure what Tin Man was doing)
Carioca Mosey / Flapjack 1/8 of a Mile
- Protractor w/ Flutterkicks (90, 45, 30, 10, Flutterkicks, 90, 45, 10, Flutterkicks)
- Broad-Jump Burpee to Light Pole.
Mosey back to the Flag
COT, Counterama, Name-o-rama, named 4 FNGS, brief overview of F3, Heehaw finished us out with a solid and appropriate prayer.
T-claps to everyone that made it out today. Impressive work ethic. Proud of you guys.
Wolfson 55k – need a Q
Bridge Run – Cow Tipper Q
Dolphin Day Run – Hee Haw (?) Q
“Make Brunswick Great Again”