Because running a 5K with 150 feet of elevation isn’t enough!
- SSH x 25
- Squats x 15
- Others I can’t recall…
Mosey past tent row
- Round 1 – Merkins x 5, dolls x 10, mountain climbers x 15
- Round 2 – Diamonds x 5, LBCs x 10, burpees x 15
5 burpees OYO
Mosey back to Love and Sweat tent for Jack Webbs in 1:4 ratio all the way up to 5:20 and back down
Mosey back to sand spur lot and partner up
- Mickey’s Hands of Time and flapjack
- Partner run with merkins with feet across partner’s back
Dealer’s Choice – can’t remember all of these…….
Mosey through back parking lot to end of tent row for 6MOM
- Rosalitas to flash incoming cars
- Big boy situps
- Left oblique crunches
- Right oblique crunches
COMMENCE BRIDGE RUN
Naked Man Moleskin
Nothing much to say here except what a bunch of beasts and badasses
Shout out to Billy Blanks and BM who rucked something like 12 miles to get to the workout…
And shout out to everyone who then loaded up and did the Bridge Run. It’s not an easy event, especially with 50+ lbs on your back.
Next up, Dolphin Day Run on 2/25!