Father’s Day weekend and we had a lot of 2.0s with us.
I defined a MAN as “an adult male who accepts his masculinity, speaks and acts with maturity, embraces responsibility, functions independently, can lead a family faithfully and recognizes his accountability as an image bearer of God”
10-Moroccan Night Clubs
Pair up with your 2.0 or coupon for a modified Smokehouse.
Piggy Back to benches by play ground. Dads do 5 Dips, 10 American Hammers, and 15 Dry Docks
2.0’s do 20-SSH
Piggy Back to the benches by oak tree, and rinse and repeat.
Total of 3 rounds
Dad’s Plank while 2.0’s hit the tunnel of Love. Rinse and repeat
Dads hold a 6inch Plank while kids jump over our backs. Rinse and repeat
Bear Crawl-with baby bear (2.0 or coupon) around your neck/belly
Everyone crab Walk back, no coupon
Everyone Frog Hop
Everyone Bunny Hop
10-Jeff Imperial Walkers
3 sets of out and back sprints, don’t let your 2.0 beat you.
While the kids ran up the stairs and around the sunken living room. The men did LBC, Worse/Worse/Worse LBC, WW1 Sit Ups and Flutter Kicks
Ended the workout with Bronco, Baby, Backpack
Closed out the workout with reading The Resolution from Courageous
I do solemnly resolve before God to take responsibility for myself, my wife, and my children.
* I WILL love them, protect them, serve them, and teach them the Word of God as the spiritual leader of my home.
* I WILL be faithful to my wife, love and honor her, and be willing to lay down my life for her as Jesus Christ did for me.
* I WILL bless my children and teach them to love God with all of their hearts, all of their minds, and all of their strength.
* I WILL train them honor authority and live responsibly.
* I WILL confront evil, pursue justice, and love mercy.
* I WILL pray for others and treat them with kindness, respect, and compassion.
* I WILL work diligently to provide for the needs of my family.
* I WILL forgive those who have wronged me and reconcile with those I have wronged.
* I WILL learn from my mistakes, repent of my sins, and walk with integrity as a man answerable God.
* I WILL seek to honor God, be faithful to His church, obey His Word, and do His will.
* I WILL courageously work with the strength God provides to fulfill this resolution for the rest of my life and for His glory.
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. – Joshua 24:15
Lots of CSAUP’s coming up. Manna House is 7/1.