Apparently you can never get up early enough to avoid the heat and humidity down here but hey, we live at the beach so what’s there to complain about?
Mosey to Parkers
- Scorpion dry dock x 10 each leg
- Michael Phelps x 10
- Seal jack x 20
Mosey to baseball field for base pad circuits
- Bear crawl to 1st, merkins x 9
- Lunge to 2nd, squats x 9
- Broad jump to 3rd, monkey humpers x 9
- Bear crawl home, burpees x 9
- Rinse and repeat with 6 reps at each base
- Called audible and skipped 3rd round to leave time for Stairway to Seven
Indian run to Ocean Blvd
Partner carry to Half Shell
Stairway to Seven in “The Hotbox”
- 1 burpee, 1 incline merkin, run to top of steps, 1 squat
- Increase by one rep on each round until 7 burpees/incline merkins/squats
Partner carry to Sunken Living Room
- World War I sit-up (sort of)
- Dolly x 10
- Protractor – various angles of pain
- American Hammer x 10
Naked Man Moleskin
Strong work out there fellas, especially from the newbies Evita and Shingle. Keep up the good work. I take it everyone was pushed pretty hard since I was asked afterward if we had ever had anyone pass out during a workout (no, not to my knowledge)
Credit due to Rosie for the baseball field routine. He’s a master of creative, themed pain on the diamond.
The staircase next to Half Shell is a new pain station we should start taking advantage of. Since it envelops you with a cloud of heat and odor, I’m officially designating it “The Hotbox.” Except in this case, the heat is body generated and the odor is sweaty man funk.
4th of July double down with Sunshine 5K – HeeHaw is Q
July 8th triple down with Live Oak Fitness 5K run/ruck and family fitness hour afterwards – HeeHaw also Q
Anyone interested in traveling to South Carolina for The Hurricane, contact Rosebud. He’s registered and needs a wingman.
Peace, love, and happiness,