Sixteen brave PAX showed up for our 4th installment of F3 Kickball. Since we had enough for two teams, we were able to modify the rules a little bit.
Moseyed to ball fields and broken into two separate teams Streaker and Sandlot were are honorary team captains)
General Rules and Exercises:
- On deck: Mini workout – next to bat is Q, everyone in dugout is PAX
- On first: Merkins
- On second: Squats
- On third: Side Straddle Hop
- Fielding team rotated positions after each pitch
- Error earned you 3 burpees
- NEW: Kicking the ball out of the park earned the entire bench team a lap around the bases while the fielding team did burpees
- TIP: Rotating “during” the pitch doesn’t seem to work very well; need to come up with something new for the fielding team
- TIP: Consider deconstructed burpees for base runners
F3 kickball was a success and this will continue to be a tradition slated for the first Saturday of every month.
Moseyed back to flag and closed with announcements and prayer.