We started the morning in a frenzy because our almighty Q @heehaw1 chose to fartsack. He says it was worth it, and we may agree, but today’s Q got everyone JACKED, especially @loveseat. YHC was overwhelmed with the 15 who showed up expecting @heehaw1. I have never had that many in attendance, personally. Maybe more people show up when the Q who signed up is a bit “softer.” Who knows?
Conditions were a perfect 68 degrees with a light breeze. I won’t attempt to name everyone here, I’m not that good, and again, not used to such high numbers.
Warmup: Huggers, LBAC, Don Quixote, Squat Jumps.
Mosey to Roundabout.
At roundabout complete the exercises in cadence, then sprint a lap around the circle.
- Merkins x15 – LAP
- Lounges Front/Back X12 (R) – LAP
- Lounges Front/Back X12 (L) – LAP
- LBCs (legs extended) X20 – LAP
- 180 Jump Squats X12 (L) – LAP
- 180 Jump Squats X 12 (R) – LAP
- Chuck Norris Merkins X12 – LAP
- Fireman’s Carry around Circle – best comment of the day was when @loveseat spoke (out loud) to his partner @uptowngirl “now where do I put my head.” I won’t mention the response from @uptowngirl…mainly because I don’t know what it was and I’m not sure I want to.
- LBCs (legs extended with feet stacked) X25 – LAP
- Butt-Ups (Heals to Heaven) X25
Mosey back to OPES.
We ended with a Plank Jack-Off. Use your imagination. Everyone was a winner. Form was questionable for some, it was downright awkward for others, but again, everyone was a winner, especially @loveseat. He lasted the longest…and seemed to really enjoy his victory. He is officially the [plank] Jack-Off King – it is already nantan approved.
Ended with COT, announcements, prayer requests, BOT.