7 men joined D2 for a morning of circuit training and AC/DC
Order of Events
- Short mosey with a break halfway to perform arm circles and squats
- Arrive at the living room where D2 had setup an 8 station circuit
- Do the Work
- Circle of Trust
The workout – 8 Exercises
- Box Jumps or Step-Ups
- Over the Rainbow 20lb Ball Slams
- 40lb Sandbag Deadlifts and Bent over Rows
- 35lb Ball Slams
- Resistance Bands – Front and Lateral Shoulder Raises
- Resistance Bands – CURLS FOR THE GIRLS
- Ruck High Pulls
- 40lb Sandbag Thrusters
- Rest 2 minutes then repeat
The first 3 rounds were completed at a :40/:20 interval. Work 40 seconds, Rest 20 seconds.
The final 2 rounds were completed at a :55/:05 interval and the 2 minute rest was removed between rounds. This sucked for 16 straight minutes.
In total the men this morning completed 5 TOUGH rounds of work and are now STRONGER!
- March 5th – 7th weekend is the 4 x 4 x 48 David Goggins Challenge. Talk to D2 or Yogi if you want to be a part of this weekend of pain.
- March 12th – 14th weekend there are GoRuck events taking place in Savannah. Again talk to D2 if you want more info.
- Saturday March 20th is F3 St. Simons 5 Year Anniversary and there will be a CSAUP event (completely stupid and utterly pointless). It starts at 7am and will conclude around 11:30am at Mellow Mushroom. Talk to Greg Walbridge for more details.
Patrick ‘D2’ Jeter