Taking a page from Fair Weather’s book and went with a simple yet challenging work out.
- Mosey out and down Beach View Drive around the light house then back to the flag pole.
- 20 SSH OYO
- Light stretching OYO
The Thang: Starting at the flag pole, # of reps equal to number on card. Jack-11, Queen-12, King-13, Ace-15
- Hearts – Zombie walks to the picnic tables, then Dips, and run back
- Spades – Dive Bombers at picnic tables
- Diamonds – Dead Bugs* at picnic tables
- Clubs – Mexican Jumping Pull ups in play ground
- Joker – 15 burpees
*Dead Bugs – laying on back with arms and legs straight up, like a dead bug, then extending outwards opposite arm and leg. See attached Video
- Dips – 34
- Dive Bombers – 33
- Mexican Jumping Pull ups – 23
- Dead Bugs – 21
- Burpees – 15
It was a small crowd but a great work out. With the group being small we were able to push each other a little harder. It gave us all a chance to talk and get to know each other better. No new announcements. A few prayer request, Mind Benders niece and brother, Suess’s 2 friends, Twinkle toes’s 2.0, and D2. Thank you to Mind Bender for closing us out.
Happy fathers day and have a great week,